Silver jewelry is one of our favorites, but overtime, it can tarnish. Jewel Addicts has an easy tip for you on how to clean your favorite silver jewelry with . . . toothpaste!
- Make sure you use plain, non-gel and non-whitening toothpaste. The gel won’t clean it as well and the whitening toothpaste could damage jewelry.
- Put toothpaste on dry cloth and rub over the silver jewelry. You can apply more toothpaste for really tarnished items.
- Use an extra tooth brush to clean the “nooks and crannies” of your jewelry. Make sure it is soft bristled, so you don’t scratch!
- Rinse jewelry under warm water to get toothpaste off.
- Set on a cloth and let jewelry air dry.
- Marvel at your shiny silver jewelry and then wear it like a diva!